We have now been using the RTI payroll reporting system for a year now and we have been reporting this tax year’s Year Ends – so what are the changes?
- Last day for wages changes is now 5th April not 18th May, as reporting is on or before payday.
- All staff need reporting in the same way, as they are paid – casual workers, students and harvest workers no longer have special rules.
- Don’t forget to make any claims on your final submission, CIS, SMP, SSP etc. – as there is no longer a P35.
And what stays the same?
- P60’s must be issued to all staff by 31st May
- All taxes are due by 19th April
We are happy to help with small payrolls for our owner managed small business.